12/09/2009

Hi and welcome back! I'm finally going to start using my blog as my diary so I'm gonna' start.


Today my dad is supposed to get my mum's new car but he is sleeping now. He was actually im the middle of telling my sister a story about her new favourite Disney Princess, Sleeping Beauty.God it's like she randomly picks one name in her head when you ask her which one is her favourite.

Oh, no wait, my just turned on the hoover so dad got up and left somewhere. Oh well.

Mum and me were supposed to go to the cinema to see Julie&Julia but we couldn't because scince dad has to collect the car, no one can look after my little sister and no one can take us there. Well, at least I can look forward to tommorow.

I will try and squeeze time to tell you about what happens tomorrow so see you soon!